MIDWEST UKE & HARMONICA CAMP CANCELLED FOR 2020
After much thought and discussion, due to the ever-changing and uncertain coronavirus situation, we have made the decision to cancel the 2020 Midwest Uke & Harmonica Camp and wait until next year.
We realize these are hard times for everyone involved (musicians, fans, venues, and promoters) and makes for tough, but necessary choices. Our first priority is to do everything we possibly can to minimize any danger to anyone in this musical family of ours.
The dates for our 2021 camp will be June 25 – 27 and most, if not all, of this year’s teaching staff will be part of it.
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVEN’T REGISTERED YET
If you are interested in attending the 2021 camp, just hold tight and we will have more information available for you this fall.
All currently registered campers are automatically enrolled for next year, with the rate locked in at 2020 pricing. We have a few options for you:
1) If you wish to cancel, please email us at email@example.com and we will promptly take care of your request with a full refund.
2) If you decide to stay registered but later need to drop out for any reason, the deadline for doing so with no penalty will be roughly a year from this year’s deadline (to be announced later).
3) Some people have suggested that we offer you the option of canceling your registration but donating some or all of your registration payment to Midwest Uke & Harmonica Camp and our efforts to bring world-class instruction to Michigan. There’s no obligation, of course, but as it stands, we will have a number of out-of-pocket costs before this is all done. So, consider that an option too; and thank you if you choose to do that.
Thank you all for your interest in and support of Midwest Uke & Harmonica Camp, and regardless of your decision above, we hope we’ll see you all in 2021.
Our community is strong, and we look forward to a healthy and musical future – stay well!
Ben Hassenger & Stan Werbin
Midwest Uke & Harmonica Camp